Creative Client List
- SiteSpecific (agency)
- Modeled, animated and rendered 3D animated "talk show" for
Duracell.com as well as and handled all CGI programming for the 2-time
Clio-nominated web site.
- Created several cross-platform screen savers by integrating 3D
animated assets into Macromedia Director-based Shockwave application.
- Created graphic assets and programming for Shockwave authored games
'PowerCheck Hockey' and 'Duracell E-Racer' for Duracell.com
- DoubleAught (client)
- Developed low-polygon 3D creatures with animation loops for video
game based on rough artist sketches and descriptions while keeping
within limitations imposed by the game engine.
- Raytheon (client)
- Storyboarded, modeled, animated and rendered animation of towed
sonar body being deployed from back of ship for closed circuit
broadcast in training mock-up.
- Storyboarded, modeled, animated and rendered animation depicting
functionality of an all-weather, all sea-conditions anti-submarine
- iPlay (client)
- Developed 3D low-polygon creatures for video game based on rough
artist sketches and descriptions while keeping within limitations
imposed by the game engine.
- SimStar (agency)
- Designed, developed and implemented a database-driven content
management system for Schering-Plough's Claritin.com web site.
- Noesis/CommonHealth (agency)
- Modeled and rendered 3D illustrations depicting pharmaceutical
mascot in 4 seasonal environments for promotional print calendar.
Mascot was developed as a full 3D object based on an existing 2D
- Modeled and rendered 3D assets featuring the pharmaceutical mascot
for Flash-based email campaign.
- Fathom Communications (agency)
- Developed and produced background video for three live stage shows
launching new products: Hasbro DareToDiva, Hasbro VideoNow Jr., Hasbro
VideoNowColor. Responsible for storyboarding, creating 3D rendered
elements, compositing multiple layers of assets and final DVD
- TheWorks (agency)
- Modeled, animated and rendered two :30 broadcast spots for Weichert
Realtors based on storyboards and descriptions supplied by the client.
- Fusion Design (agency)
- Designed, modeled and rendered images for Altman ODEC Outdoor
Framing Projector print brochure based on measurements taken directly
from pre-production product.
- Designed, modeled and rendered illustration of 'FidoLight9000'
character for full page advertisement in Lighting & Sound America
- Interference Inc. (agency)
- Developed custom Windows-based application used for holiday HGTV
promotion in Times Square. Software captured 30 second "holiday
greeting" video, encoded into several video formats, inserted into
Flash movie and burned the final cross-platform video greeting card to
CDrom. Responsible for interface design, program design, Macintosh
version of final Flash movie.
- Designed and programmed NetFlix Academy Awards promotional web site
which featured social media sharing as well as an administrative
interface used by NetFlix project leaders. Visual design implemented
in HTML/CSS based on designer mock-ups.
- Designed, programmed and maintained administrative content
management systems for national Svedka Vodka and WaMu promotional
- TurnThru Creative (agency)
- Developed animated Flash banners for PMI based on storyboards
supplied by the agency for $1M online media buy.
- Rendered 3D illustrations based on agency storyboards for New York
Methodist Hospital outreach campaign concept.